Declare your major/minor, get registered in overseas field-trip, enroll in Social Innovation Internship (SI2) & Global Citizenship (GC), apply for other internships and identify your most-wanted exchange institutions… Are you ready to make the many academic decisions ahead?
We know it’s never easy to plan ahead for the next 2-3 years of university life. Why don’t you come and talk to the insiders who know the tricks for a better and a more exciting path for geography students?
We have invited alumni who are now working as urban planner, traffic engineer, government’s executive officer, communication officer, teacher, freelancer, etc… who know:
- Whether a single-major or double-major in geography is better
- The perfect schedule to finish internship, exchange programme, & overseas field-trip in two years’ time
- Where to find geography-related internships
- How tutors have helped their undergraduate studies
- What’s going to happen in an overseas field-trip
- The fun of doing research (Undergraduate dissertation / MPhil) apart from the boring writing part
Interested? Please note down the following details:
Date: 27th Feb 2013 (Wed)
Time: 19:00 to 20:30 (Reception starts at 18:30)
Venue: CPD- 3.28, Centennial Campus Central Podium Levels
Insiders: Department’s professors, tutors, office staff, alumni & postgraduate students
What: Alumni’s sharing on the “insiders’ experience” and plenty of time for interaction and questions. Light refreshment will be served.
Interested Year 1 students should register online at: http://goo.gl/5mT77.
For enquiries, please contact Miss Bonnie Mak at email@example.com or 39175723.
We are looking forward to meeting you in the mid-term gathering.
Department of Geography
The University of Hong Kong